Yoast is a well-known name in the SEO industry for its most popular WordPress SEO plugin and its contributions to the SEO and WordPress community. Their comprehensive SEO training is usually part of Yoast SEO Premium, which has the Yoast SEO Premium plugin, as well as access to all of their SEO courses.
Image source: yoast.com
Using online courses to learn SEO skills
Interested in learning SEO? The basics of search engine optimization are surprisingly easy to learn, and you can pick up the fundamental skills needed for SEO success in just a few days.
In fact, SEO can be simplified into two concepts: authority and popularity. Your website is the most authoritative, combined with its popularity level, search engine ranking, and overall search visibility.
Why is SEO mandatory?
- Rankings & Visibility: SEO helps you rank higher in search results. Accumulate greater visibility on the internet. This forces potential customers to click through to your web page.
- Web traffic: SEO increases the traffic of your natural web search engine. Thus, you increase the number of visitors your page sees each day. The more people visit your website, the more you can grow your business.
- Trustworthy – The better your SEO score, the more likely you are to appear on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Growth: SEO is vital for the growth of your business. The higher your ranking in a search engine, the more natural web traffic your website will get. That’s all we can say about it.
- User experience: A well-optimized site always communicates well with target customers. Web search tools like Google and Bing can easily force the transfer of the data they need to customers. If a user has a hard time crawling your site, search engines will too.
You may be interested in the main SEO trends
Everything you need to know is presented for you.
Everything you need to know about SEO is organized hierarchically in these courses, starting with the basics and gradually moving towards the technical parts.
You don’t have to search the internet for articles and forums to find answers to your SEO related questions, only to find yourself more confused than ever before. The course has already filtered and organized the necessary details so that you can learn it at your own pace.
The hard truth is this: if you’re just getting started with SEO, you’re late.
This doesn’t mean you can’t outperform your competitors, but it does mean the bar is higher than before. That means you really have to know what you’re doing if you want to get in on the action.
But maybe you know a little about SEO, and maybe you won’t see results.